La Boucle - Mono: Zermatt
Unisex belt for waist sizes above 90cm.
- Stylishly designed, this belt is versatile for any occasion.
- Made from highly stretchable material that can hold up to 520kg, making the belt durable for many years of wear.
- Partnering with NGO WeForest, with any belt purchased, La Boucles will plant a tree.
Belgium-based designer La Boucle have created the only belt you will ever need. Made to fit many sizes due to its highly stretchable woven belt strap and the absence of the traditional holes, you can adjust the belt strap to suit any waist size.
- Vegetable-tanned leather sourced from an Italian tannery.
- No belt loops so sizing is completely customisable for any waist size.
- Metal alloy used in belt buckle is undetectable by airport customs scanners, making it easy to travel with.
- Available in many colours to suit all occasions and tastes.
Materials: 50% Polypropylene, 25% Cotton & 25% elastic, vegetable tanned eco-leather, metal alloy belt buckle.
Stretch Length excl.buckle 105-135cm
Best fit waist sizes 90-105cm
Belt width: 3cm
La Boucle - Cross: Sydney
Wider horizons and broader life-plans, the new generations are always on the move.
Suitable for all-day activities, wherever you are and wherever you’re travelling to.
Unlike any other ordinary belt, La Boucle will be ready to follow up.
How do we prove this?:
- Ease of use – No more trouble with not accurate holes, one size fits all! Due to the belt’s braided finish, it can be tightened up in whichever part of it that fits best.
- Durability – Metal buckle, double stitching, stretchable material. The belt can carry up to 520 kg before ripping.
- Versatility – La Boucle’s main characteristic: it will keep up with your lifestyle. Suitable for all-day activities: sport, work, leisure, or travel.
- Each different model will come with a personalised outstanding packaging, in line with the city you’ve decided to explore with us.
- 25% cotton: breathable and smooth; 50% polypropylene, light and strong; and 25% elastane, to make it extraordinary elastic. Altogether combined with thin, soft and sleek vegetable eco-leather loops and endings from a local tannery in Florence: certificate of the Italian Leather Association.
- Stretchable up to 150 cm, Recommended waist size 90-120cm/33-44"
- Elastic distinguish red rubber band
- Equipped with a buckle that won't trigger metal detectors
- Additional interchangeable vegetable tanned Italian leather loop
- Double stitching
- Engraved logo