Aeropress Coffee Maker
The AeroPress makes smooth, rich, pure Coffee & Espresso anywhere.
The AeroPress is a world famous brewing device, known for its delicious full flavoured coffee. Using an AeroPress is a fast, easy and convenient way to brew excellent coffee, heightening the sweetness and body in each cup.
Take it camping, boating, hiking, travelling and the AeroPress performs in its element while still remaining a functional everyday home and office coffee maker.
Simply place a filter in the Filter Cap and rinse with just off boil water, then add 17g of ground coffee, medium grind around caster sugar feel. Then fill to the desired level, stir and plunge.
AeroPress Coffee maker
350 Micro Filters
Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder
The BISTRO Blade Grinder takes coffee beans from coarse to fine quickly and efficiently for fresh brewing.
• Compact and functional
• Strong, durable stainless steel cutting blade that spins at a precise RPM
• Transparent lid allows visibility to achieve desired coarseness
• Easy, push-button control allows for pulse action or continuous grind
• Convenient cord storage in base
Bodum Epebo Coffee Maker
BODUM adds a new chapter to their legendary history:
The electric version of the PEBO vacuum coffee maker.
A lot of coffee has been drunk since our founder Peter Bodum introduced the Santos vacuum coffee pot back in the 1950s. It was revolutionary at the time, not only because it made delicious aromatic coffee in no time at all, but also because of its patented filter. Being an integral part of the coffee maker, there was no need for either cloth or paper filters. Even then, as today, one could say: “Make taste. Not waste”.
The PEBO electric coffee maker. The new model that raises the Santos legacy to an even higher level.
The PEBO vacuum coffee maker is the modern version of Santos, and has long featured in BODUM’s product range. Now an electric model of PEBO is available, dispensing with the need for an external source of heat. So you can make coffee wherever there is an electric socket.
The very best way to make a cup of scalding hot, black coffee.
Especially in the US, the vacuum brewing process is called “Siphon”, and it is now – and most literally “hot”, if you want a cup of the very best brewed black coffee. This brew method extracts all the precious oils from the coffee beans, thanks to an ideal balance of temperature and brew time. The vacuum created during the brewing process captures all of the flavours, so that the best coffee beans are utilized fully. And watching PEBO brewing is a pleasure in itself, drama and a little piece of science every time.
Coffee making with the BODUM PEBO. Step by step.
PEBO is made of materials designed to be both safe and practical. The hot-plate is protected, so the coffee pot stands firm, and after use it can be easily cleaned with warm water. The integral filter ensures all the aromatic substances of the coffee are extracted into the pot, without grounds getting into your cup.
- Pour water into the lower section of the coffee pot and attach the upper section.
- Pour the ground coffee into the upper section and replace the lid.
Bodum recommends medium ground coffee. If possible, grind the coffee yourself, using freshly roasted beans. Use 7g per cup.
- Switch PEBO on and watch the miracle happen. When the water reaches 94° C, ideal for the coffee brewing process, it rises into the upper section of the pot and mixes with the beans.
- After bubbling in the funnel for four minutes, it all runs down through the filter, into the coffee pot, ensuring a delicious flavour. Once this process is complete, PEBO automatically switches function from brewing to just keeping the coffee hot.
Voilà. You have brewed a perfect cup of black coffee in record time.
Alessi Pulcina Espresso Coffee Maker - 6 Cups
Pulcina coffee maker, designed by Michele de Lucchi, is a revolutionary moka that combines the technology developed by illycaffè and the design experience of Alessi. Made of aluminium casting, Pulcina encapsulates a small but substantial design innovation: its shape that makes it possible to prepare a practically perfect coffee!
Pulcina comes from a research entirely dedicated to the design and functionality of the espresso coffee maker. As a result of this study and the application of the technology developed by illycaffè, Pulcina is a high performance coffee maker with a boiler that stops dispensing the drink at the right time before the coffee gets a bitter aftertaste. This helps to enhance the full and rich aroma of this drink. The spout has been designed with the same attention to functional aspects: when pouring coffee, its special V shape, which recalls a chick's beak (hence the name of the coffee maker) allows it to perfectly stop the drop. The handle and plastic knob in colours black and red complete the coffee maker.
Bodum Caffettiera Coffee Maker 8 Cup (34oz) New Colours
• With the typical BODUM Press Filter System for a full-bodied and aromatic coffee.
• The frame’s chrome-plated legs will protect your surfaces from heat damage.
• The chrome-plated stainless steel frame provides extra protection for the glass jug.
• The jug is made of taste-neutral and heat-resistant borosilicate glass; the handle and lid are made of plastic for safe handling.
• Environmentally friendly, as no paper filters or plastic capsules are required.
• Made in Europe
Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker 17oz Black
This coffee maker from BODUM® sets new standards in the preparation of delectable coffees: no paper filters - just pure flavour.
• Hot water is distributed slowly and evenly over the coffee powder, allowing for a rich taste and robust aroma to develop
• Permanent stainless steel filter - no need to buy paper filters again
• The carafe is made of tasteless borosilicate glass
• Removable cuff protects hands from hot glass
• Made in Europe
The BODUM® POUR OVER Coffee Maker has a fine mesh stainless steel filter that eliminates the need for paper filters. This promotes the pure unfolding of the flavour - no more paper filters that trap the essential oils and flavours.
Leaf & Bean - Stove Top Expresso Maker
- Made from aluminium.
- Enjoy freshly brewed coffee at home. Use the espresso as a base for your favourite type of coffee.
- Fill base with cool water. Loosely fill filter with freshly ground coffee. Reattach components and brew over heat. When ready po
- Hand wash only.
- Made in China.
No Pressure Coffee Dripper
There is a coffee revolution going on. Espresso is so over. All that steam and pressure burns your artisan coffee grounds… Anyone who knows anything knows that drip coffee preserves the taste and aroma of the bean far better than an aggressive espresso machine. In a cheeky nostalgic nod to tradition, we have styled our one-cup dripper like the redundant Italian stove-top classic. A great gift for coffee quaffing hipsters. Use standard size 4 filter papers. Drop by drop, no pressure.
Dimensions: Packaging 140x100mm
Bodum Chambord Coffee Maker 8 Cup (34oz)
Coffee maker, 8 cup, 1.0 l, 34 oz
CHAMBORD® is a true original – the classic French press coffee maker designed in the fifties. And we still produce it with the same painstaking craftsmanship we used way back when with the original.
• The only difference in the production process since the fifties is our commitment to the highest standards of environmentally correct manufacturing, which is especially important during the chrome plating process.
• The frame and lid, made of stainless steel, undergo several chrome plating processes to obtain a durable shiny surface that will last for many years of intense use.
• The black CHAMBORD® Polypropylene handle comes in a matte finish that not only gives a comfortable grip while serving but adds to the classic quality of the design.
The French Press system has always been the simplest and ultimate way of brewing an excellent cup of coffee. Using fresh coarseground beans with water between 92 and 96 degrees celsius brings out the very best in all types of coffee. This classic design makes 3 to 12 cups of coffee in just 4 minutes.
Eva Solo - Cafe Solo With Woven Cover Coffee Maker - 1L
Drip-free coffee brewing flask with woven textile cover and stirrer.
Bring out the best of your beans with Cafe Solo, with drip-free pouring lip and zip-up woven textile cover, to keep coffee insulated for longer. The accompanying flip top lid opens automatically when pouring. Includes stirrer to agitate coffee.
- 100% drip-free
- Neoprene cover with woven textile outer - keeps coffee warm
- Includes stirrer
- Dishwasher-safe (cover is hand wash only)
- Two year warranty
How to use:
- Spoon freshly ground coffee beans into the flask and fit the neoprene cover
- Add boiling water
- Stir using the enclosed stirrer
- Insert the filter and tip-up lid into the flask and allow the coffee to brew for 4 minutes
Material: Borosilicate glass, stainless steel, silicone, neoprene with woven textile outer
Dimensions: 22.5cm x 12.2cm base diameter
Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker - Stainless Steel
• With the French press system typical of BODUM for full-bodied and special coffee pleasure.
• The pot is made of flavor-neutral borosilicate glass.
• With leak protection: the lid has a bayonet closure and is equipped with a silicone seal which holds the coffee in the pot if the CHAMBORD® coffee maker is accidentally knocked over.
• The glass is framed in stainless steel and is therefore even better protected.
• The spout is controlled by simple pressure on the lever in the back.
• Stainless steel filter – no need to buy paper filters anymore.
• Made in Europe
Bodum Melior Coffee Dripper Borosilicate 600ml
Take a time out and enjoy a cup of freshly brewed coffee with Bodum's Melior Coffee Maker.
Made with heat resistant borosilicate glass and a 'cool touch' handle, this unique and tradtitional style coffee maker uses intriging features such as a curvaceous design to create a timeless design for your kitchen.
The quality stainless steel mesh press allows water to pass through the grounded coffee to the base extracting the taste of your coffee to its fullest potential.
This coffee maker is innovatively designed to retain the heat for a longer period of time. Complete the stunning Bodum Collection including a teapot, coffee maker or french press, sugar and creamer, teapot warmer and a set of glasses. Available as separate purchases on our website.
- 600mL capacity
- Made from quality stainless steel and borosilicate glass
- Heat resistant glass
- Ideally suitable for medium coffee ground
- Stainless filter allows water to extract the grounded coffee leaving an incredible taste.
- Suitable for using at home, travelling, camping and caravanning
- Small space footprint
- Combines traditional features with a curvaceous design
- Dishwasher safe
- Quality European design