Whether it's Tech, Games, Grooming or Gadgets, we have him covered. Plus receive complimentary gift wrapping for all orders.
Bodum Melior Coffee Dripper Borosilicate 600ml
Take a time out and enjoy a cup of freshly brewed coffee with Bodum's Melior Coffee Maker.
Made with heat resistant borosilicate glass and a 'cool touch' handle, this unique and tradtitional style coffee maker uses intriging features such as a curvaceous design to create a timeless design for your kitchen.
The quality stainless steel mesh press allows water to pass through the grounded coffee to the base extracting the taste of your coffee to its fullest potential.
This coffee maker is innovatively designed to retain the heat for a longer period of time. Complete the stunning Bodum Collection including a teapot, coffee maker or french press, sugar and creamer, teapot warmer and a set of glasses. Available as separate purchases on our website.
- 600mL capacity
- Made from quality stainless steel and borosilicate glass
- Heat resistant glass
- Ideally suitable for medium coffee ground
- Stainless filter allows water to extract the grounded coffee leaving an incredible taste.
- Suitable for using at home, travelling, camping and caravanning
- Small space footprint
- Combines traditional features with a curvaceous design
- Dishwasher safe
- Quality European design
Bodum Chambord Coffee Maker 8 Cup (34oz)
Coffee maker, 8 cup, 1.0 l, 34 oz
CHAMBORD® is a true original – the classic French press coffee maker designed in the fifties. And we still produce it with the same painstaking craftsmanship we used way back when with the original.
• The only difference in the production process since the fifties is our commitment to the highest standards of environmentally correct manufacturing, which is especially important during the chrome plating process.
• The frame and lid, made of stainless steel, undergo several chrome plating processes to obtain a durable shiny surface that will last for many years of intense use.
• The black CHAMBORD® Polypropylene handle comes in a matte finish that not only gives a comfortable grip while serving but adds to the classic quality of the design.
The French Press system has always been the simplest and ultimate way of brewing an excellent cup of coffee. Using fresh coarseground beans with water between 92 and 96 degrees celsius brings out the very best in all types of coffee. This classic design makes 3 to 12 cups of coffee in just 4 minutes.