Release your inner bogan.
Reckon youse got what it takes to sweet talk your way to some extra Centrelink payments? Can you outrun the cops in thongs? Will you pay your child support or take off to Kuta with ya mates? Well, find out in the game that’ll will let you and your friends be the bogans you all wanted to be.
- Packed with Aussie Kulture.
- It’s more ocker than you.
- Straya made mate.
- It’s about beer, BBQs and bludgers.
- “A dead set cracker of a game”
- Play in your trackie daks!
- It’s unaustralian not to buy it.
- For the price of a couple of lamingtons
- Are thongs your primary footwear? Then have we got the game for youse.
The Voting Game
The Voting Game is an adult party game that uncovers the hilarious truth about your friendships. Each Round, vote anonymously for the player that is described by the current question. Tally the votes and watch as the personalities of your friends are revealed.
Play with friends new and old, expect to discover things that you didn’t know about the other players and yourself! Winning is possible but not important. The Voting Game includes game variations, question cards and voting cards for up to 10 players.
How to play
The game begins when the first question card is revealed. e.g. Who would survive the longest in a zombie apocalypse?
Players then vote anonymously for the player that is best described by the question.
Results are tallied and revealed to the group – Laughter is guaranteed!
Players receiving votes guess one player per vote. If they guess correctly, the truth is revealed.
For questions where a single player receives more than half of the vote each player that voted for them gets a point. First to 10 points wins!
51 Most Popular Drinking Games
Four Kings, Up the River, Schwartz Figliano, Boat Races, Poo-Bum-Dickie, Fuzzy Duck.
For many people, this may just sound like a silly line of gobbledegook and made-up phrases; however, to an elite number of us, it’s the recipe for a winner of a Friday night.
These, along with 45 other world famous drinking games, have been masterfully compressed into one epic box. Included is a rule booklet (because there are always arguments over what the Jack does in Four Kings), 108 “Never Ever…” statements, 108 WTF questions, a pack of cards, game chips, ping pong balls and two dice. Armed with this box of tricks, you’re all set to make your next pre-drinks legen…. wait for it… and I hope you're not lactose intolerant, because the second half of the word is… dary! Legendary!
- Make your pre-drinks officially awesome
- Crack open a drink, gather your mates and play away
- Included are games you already love and games you’re bound to love
- Includes 51 drinking games with rules included
- Contains various props needed for game play
- Does not contain alcohol
Gent's Hardware Campfire Poker
Trunk Of Dunk
Trunk of Drunk Adult Game Includes:
- Beer Pong
- Never Have I Ever
- Ring of Fire (aka King's Cup)
- Screw The Dealer
- Flip Cup
- Most Likely
Prosecco Pong Party Game
Prosecco Pong is THE must-have party game everyone is talking about. Inspired by traditional table tennis, this game is Beer Pong for those who prefer a delicate glass of bubbles. The kit includes all you need for a fun party game for a group or simply play one on one. Rules of the game are as follows: two teams stand at either end of a table and line up the 12 plastic cups with Prosecco (or your preferred beverage). Each player takes it in turn to throw a ping pong ball into one of your opponents cups. If the ball lands in the cup, your opponent drinks whatever is left in the cup. The winner is whoever makes their opponents drink all their cups first. Who will be last player standing?
Great fun for summer barbecues or at any time of year, the game comes complete with 12 plastic Prosecco cups and 3 pink ping pong balls.
Cards Against Humanity Absurd Box
- 300 brand-new cards to mix into your game.
- This one's pretty weird.
- This is an expansion. Requires the main game.
- You have nothing to lose but your chains!
Quick and Dirty Card Game
A category card and a letter card get flipped over. First to say an answer starting with the letter that fits the category wins the round! Give the round winner the black card to keep score, then flip two new cards to do it all over again. The champion is whoever has the most black cards at the end of the game.
Quick And Dirty is a social game, there are no strict right or wrong answers and part of the fun is justifying why your answer is correct. A typical game finishes once all the black cards have been played, but you can play for as long, or as little as you like. Because each round comprises both a category card and a letter card, our regular game deck gives you over 1000 unique round combinations to play through, meaning you can play for hours without the game repeating itself.
Bed, Wed, Dead: A Game of Dirty Decisions
In Bed, Wed, Dead: A Game of Dirty Decisions, a roll of the dice gives you three names, then the rest is up to you! Will you choose to wed Maid Marian and murder Morgana? How about one night with Jimmy Fallon vs. a lifetime with Jimmy Kimmel? There are no easy choices , only easy laughs as your friends watch you struggle while wagering on what you'll decide.
Featuring three hundred cards in different categories with more than three thousand names PLUS blank cards for you to make the game your own, Bed, Wed, Dead will have your rolling with raucous laughter.
You've Got Problems
- YOU'VE GOT PROBLEMS: A party game created by Jack Dire, the creator of Superfight, Red Flags, and Blank Marry Kill. Players will try to get you to pick good things that will happen to you, while sabotaging each other before you choose by playing problem cards.
- PARTY TIME: This game has been designed to be fun and funny for all kinds of people in groups of 3 to 10 (or more). You’ve Got Problems is great for parties and game nights with big crowds. Let the party begin!
- FUN WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS: What could be more fun than spending a Saturday night with a group of friends or family, some pizza and a few glasses of wine accompanied by a box full of “problems”? Not many things will ensure a night of laughter and fun like an adult game night with You’ve Got Problems. Give it a try!
- EXPANSION PACKS: Spice things up with our two expansion packs! Want to make the game dirtier? Get the red expansion, You’ve Got Dirty Problems. Want to make it geekier? Get the orange expansion, You’ve Got Geeky Problems, and shuffle into the game! All of our games are customizable to fit whatever you and your friends are into... Well, almost.
- ENDLESS FUN: This fun and enjoyable game will have your party going til the wee hours of the night. Party size and stamina always vary, so play until you don’t want to play anymore, then count up the points!
Pick Your Poison
The “Would you rather…?” adult party game.
Find out which of your friends is just as messed up as you thought.
Example Poison Cards (350 included)
Participate in a nursing home orgy.
Donate half your paycheck to the KKK
Draw a penis between your first and last name every time you write your name.
Take five shots of tequila every morning at breakfast.
”The best drinking game anyone’s ever brought to game night.”
”Hands down the most fun adult party game I’ve ever played!”
”Cards Against Humanity + Would You Rather = So much fun”
Each Round one player is the Judge.
The Judge combines two Poison cards creating a really hard “would you rather…?” scenario.
Players ask questions about the Poison cards and the Judge expands on them as they wish.
Players anonymously “Pick their poison” and hope the other players agree with them.
Votes are revealed and points are tallied by the Judge. The Judge wins when players disagree, players win when they vote with the majority of other players.
- Game Board
- 350 Poison Cards
- Pick and Double Down cards for 16 players
- Score Sheet
- 5 house rules
*This adult party game is intended for ages 17+
Suddenly Drunk: Sexy Expansion
Suddenly Drunk: Hardcore Expansion
Ladybird For Grown-Ups Recovery Kit
Joking Hazard - Cyanide & Happiness
Compete against your friends to finish a comic with a funny punchline. It's a game that is equal parts creative storytelling and feeling bad about yourself.
The game includes a deck of 370 unique panel cards (we did the math, and that’s over 50 million combinations of comics) most of which are so messed up we can’t show them on our website without censoring them!!!
Players: 3 or more
Please Note: Joking Hazard a party game from the minds of the hit webcomic Cyanide & Happiness and is not suitable for children.
Drunk, Stoned, Stupid - Party Game
DRUNK STONED OR STUPID is a party game for you and your stupid friends. Each round a card is drawn and the group decides who in the group would be most likely to...
#46 GO TO TACO BELL SOBER
#92 CALL DIBS ON PEOPLE AT PARTIES
#119 USE DADDY'S CREDIT CARD
#139 MAKE BED BEFORE GOING OUT "JUST IN CASE"
#147 SHAME PEOPLE FOR GOING TO BED
Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow.
Drinking Games For People Who Never Drink
Product Sku: 46948188 ; Color Code: 010
Get the party going with this set of games featuring cards with prompts and ideas that will loosen up even the most restrained of your pals into fits of giggles and fun.
Content + Care
- Dimensions: 4.5”l x 1.2”w x 6”h
Dirty Minds Card Game
Now you can take your DIRTY MIND anywhere! DIRTY MINDS The Game of Naughty Clues is also known as "The world's cleanest dirty game." The dirtier a mind you have, the worse you will be at playing DIRTY MINDS because all of the answers are clean! Ages: 18 & Up
Cards Against Humanity Red Box Expansion
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people! Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card.
Recommended for Ages 18+
300 more cards: 230 white and 70 black.
Cards Against Humanity Red Box is 100% authentic.
Cards Against Humanity Blue Box Expansion
- 300 fresh cards to mix into your game.
- Contains exactly the same cards that used to be in the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Expansions.
- This is an expansion. Requires the main game.
- Voted against the war in Iraq.