Magnetic Fishing Puzzle Game
The ultimate catch-and-release fishing program, this magnetic wooden puzzle game features aquatic animal artwork. Use the magnetic fishing pole to "catch" the 10 colorful sea friends from the game board, then enjoy the challenge of returning them to the depths! A creative way to encourage hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Includes 10 magnetic fish pieces and magnetic pole.
- Adorable artwork in bright, eye-catching colors
- Pictures under pieces to encourage matching skills
- A creative way to encourage eye-hand and fine motor development.
- Sturdy wooden construction
Wild Science Weird Slime Goo
- 8 activities, each building on the last
- Make popping fish eggs, ghastly eyeballs and large blood clots
- Create 2 metres of gizzards and some ghostly jellyfish
- Mix green worms, tadpole soup, wrinkly leeches and more
- Learn about gruesome special effects and gels
- Explore the Wild Science of ion diffusion and cross-linked polymers
- Dimensions: 56.3Lx28.5Wx22.5Hcm
- Contents: 4g natural sodium alginate, 30ml of 16% calcium chloride solution, colour instructions, safety goggles, gloves, tools and containers
Story Train - Circus
Barnyard Magnets 24 Pieces
Wooden magnets for boards (or another magnetic surface) based on a farmyard theme. Perfectly suited for discovering the world of farms while having fun. Wooden toy. Closed colour box with fabric handle.
Rat-a-Tat Cat - A fun numbers card game with Cats (and a few rats!)
A game of suspense, strategy, and anticipation. Get rid of the high cards (rats) and go for the low cards (cats). Sneak a peek, draw two, or swap cards for an added twist. The person with the lowest score wins the game (A poker face helps!).
As children play Rat-a-Tat Cat, they develop a sense of timing and an understanding of basic, but essential, mathematical concepts. They learn ways to remember their cards and strategies to figure out what cards other players might have. They also begin to develop an intuitive sense of probability. Rat-a-tat Cat requires skill, strategy, and awareness, challenging both young children and adults.
* 54 cards
* Rules of play
Pie Face Game
Pie Face is an exciting game full of fun and suspense! Add your own whipped cream (or wet sponge) to the “hand” and turn the handles, then watch out – someone’s going to get splatted! Score a point for each turn of the handle that doesn’t result in a face splat – the first player with 25 points wins.
Orchard Game - Shopping List
Orchard Game - Match And Spell
Orchard Game - Dinosaur Lotto
Code: Rover Control Game
Code: On The Brink Game
Animal Friends Board Game
Knock, knock! Who's there? Guess who your mystery friend is before your opponent guesses theirs! A classic and fun game of deduction.
- features unique double-sided plastic free game board with flip-around windows
- 2 players
- average gameplay 10 minutes
- made from recycled materials and printed with vegetable inks.
- for ages 4-8
- meets and exceeds all safety standards.