Lonely Planet'S The Honeymoon Handbook
Lonely Planet’s first dedicated honeymoon guide is packed with advice for travel-lovers who want their honeymoon their way: no all-inclusive in sight here. Set your heart racing with real adventures, tailored to what you two love the most – whether that's wildlife-spotting on the African savannah, cruising around Havana in one of Cuba’s legendary vintage American cars or diving with turtles in Bali.
Planning tips will help you cover off the basics and bypass the stress, with advice on:
- When to go, how long to go for, and how to factor in seasons and climates
- How to build a multi-stop honeymoon
- How to pick hotels
- Working out a realistic budget, and sticking to it
- How to compromise with your other half
- The benefit of mini-moons, and how to plan the best one possible
- Getting married abroad, including logistics and legalities
- A host of top-rated destinations, listed by type of trip
- The best destinations for same sex couples
Lonely Planet The Book Of Everything
Want to know how to wear a kilt, kiss a stranger, prevent a hangover, get out of a sinking car, eat a lobster, greet an alien, predict the weather, play croquet and much, much more? The Book of Everthing has it all.*
Open the book! Dive in! We guarantee you’ll learn something new. And, equipped for a world of smart, safe and exciting travel, you can use your witty know-how to make friends wherever you go.
Winner of the Silver Society of American Travel Writers Lowell Thomas Award 2013.