Rivsalt Kitchen Himalayan Rock Salt Grater
Rivsalt is the brainchild of Swedish designer Jens Sandringer, who, after a Japanese dining experience in Beijing, set out to design a salt grating experience to replicate the experience of gourmet dining at home.
The Himalayan Rock Salt Grater allows you to grate beautiful, natural Himalayan salt onto your meals, with the ease of a stainless steel grater. A grand natural oak wood board serves as a functional and beautiful stand that can hold up to four additional salt rocks.
- Grater 20 cm (height) x 10/3,5 cm (width) x 0,1 cm (thickness)
- Stand (wood board) 22 cm (height) x 10,5 cm (width) x 2cm (thickness) manufactured out of FSC-certified oak wood.
- Salt Rock Irregular dimension, but always above 80g.
- Cardboard Round Corner Gift Box 29 cm (height) x 13,5 cm (width) x 5,5 cm (thickness)
Rivsalt Liquorice Grater
Reusable Cocktail Straws (Set of 4)
Mix it up—and make it special—with this set of copper-plated cocktail straws that make the perfect accents for every drink from Moscow Mules to Bloody Marys. Straws are 8.5" long.
This set includes:
- Four copper-plated straws
- Cleaning brush
- Canvas storage pouch
Stainless steel with copper plating.
Hand wash suggested.