A cookbook all about the iconic Japanese noodle soup – and current hipster obsession – ramen.
Ramen– a classic Japanese soup, usually made with wheat noodles and served in a slow-cooked beef or pork broth with various toppings – has become a cult-like food. Adored by fans across the world for its nourishing, hearty and comforting nature, Ramen-topia shows you how to make the world’s best ramen (with plenty of variations) in your own home.
Not to be confused with that other ramen – 2-minute microwavable noodles from a packet adored by students – Ramen-topia explores the unprocessed, original Japanese comfort food. And with a recipe to suit everyone – including ramen made with vegan stock, as well as making noodles from scratch – this book has you covered.
Set of 4 colour-coded chopping boards with compact storage case
Features and benefits
• Designed to prevent cross-contamination of different food types.
• Index-style tabs on boards indicate which food type they should be used for – raw meat, raw fish, vegetables or cooked food.
• Easy-clean, knife-friendly cutting surfaces with crumb-catching edges.
• Easy-access storage case with non-slip feet on boards and case. Board size: 28 x 20 cm (11 x 7¾ inches).
• Chopping boards – dishwasher safe. Storage case – wipe clean with a damp cloth.