Rivsalt Original Himalayan Rock Salt and Stainless Steel Grater
RIVSALT ORIGINAL is a gastronomic experience and a new way of flavouring your food. The original Rivsalt includes a high-quality stainless steel grater, a piece of pure Himalayan rock salt and a stand made from untreated natural oak; all packaged in a beautiful cylinder.
Your Rivsalt grater is comparable to a quality chef's knife. To keep it sharp, shiny and rust-free wash your Rivsalt grater regularly by hand using a mild dishwashing liquid and water. Use a brush to remove loose salt and dirt. After washing, rinse with water and dry thoroughly with a towel. The Rivsalt grater should not be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so could damage the sharp edges. Please be aware that during hot weather and high humidity it is necessary to care a little extra for your Rivsalt and clean your grater more regularly.
- Grater: H 7.5 cm x 5.0 cm (average width) x 0.1 cm (thickness)
- Stand: H 6.4 cm x 1.9 cm (thickness) manufactured from FSC-certified oak wood
- Salt Rock: Irregular dimension, vary between 40-60 grams
- Packaging: 7.4 cm x H 11 cm
Rivsalt Kitchen Himalayan Rock Salt Grater
Rivsalt is the brainchild of Swedish designer Jens Sandringer, who, after a Japanese dining experience in Beijing, set out to design a salt grating experience to replicate the experience of gourmet dining at home.
The Himalayan Rock Salt Grater allows you to grate beautiful, natural Himalayan salt onto your meals, with the ease of a stainless steel grater. A grand natural oak wood board serves as a functional and beautiful stand that can hold up to four additional salt rocks.
- Grater 20 cm (height) x 10/3,5 cm (width) x 0,1 cm (thickness)
- Stand (wood board) 22 cm (height) x 10,5 cm (width) x 2cm (thickness) manufactured out of FSC-certified oak wood.
- Salt Rock Irregular dimension, but always above 80g.
- Cardboard Round Corner Gift Box 29 cm (height) x 13,5 cm (width) x 5,5 cm (thickness)
Rivsalt Taste Jr
Taste Jr is the perfect way to explore the tastes of different rock salts from around the world. This special taster-pack consists of six gemstone-like salt rocks, each of which has its own distinctive taste suited to different food types and dishes.