Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker - Stainless Steel
• With the French press system typical of BODUM for full-bodied and special coffee pleasure.
• The pot is made of flavor-neutral borosilicate glass.
• With leak protection: the lid has a bayonet closure and is equipped with a silicone seal which holds the coffee in the pot if the CHAMBORD® coffee maker is accidentally knocked over.
• The glass is framed in stainless steel and is therefore even better protected.
• The spout is controlled by simple pressure on the lever in the back.
• Stainless steel filter – no need to buy paper filters anymore.
• Made in Europe
Bodum Caffettiera Coffee Maker 8 Cup (34oz)
• The frame's chrome-plated legs protect the surface from heat damage.
• The chrome-plated stainless steel frame gives the glass jug extra protection.
• Pot made of taste-neutral and heat-resistant borosilicate glass, with plastic handle and lid for safe handling.
• Environmentally friendly, as no paper filters or plastic capsules are needed.
• Made in Europe
The CAFFETTIERA coffee maker is not only in classical style, it also brings the best aroma out of your coffee and leaves hardly any residue in your cup! Simply add coarsely ground coffee powder and hot water, wait 4 minutes and then slowly push down the plunger - done.
Bodum Melior Coffee Dripper Borosilicate 600ml
Take a time out and enjoy a cup of freshly brewed coffee with Bodum's Melior Coffee Maker.
Made with heat resistant borosilicate glass and a 'cool touch' handle, this unique and tradtitional style coffee maker uses intriging features such as a curvaceous design to create a timeless design for your kitchen.
The quality stainless steel mesh press allows water to pass through the grounded coffee to the base extracting the taste of your coffee to its fullest potential.
This coffee maker is innovatively designed to retain the heat for a longer period of time. Complete the stunning Bodum Collection including a teapot, coffee maker or french press, sugar and creamer, teapot warmer and a set of glasses. Available as separate purchases on our website.
- 600mL capacity
- Made from quality stainless steel and borosilicate glass
- Heat resistant glass
- Ideally suitable for medium coffee ground
- Stainless filter allows water to extract the grounded coffee leaving an incredible taste.
- Suitable for using at home, travelling, camping and caravanning
- Small space footprint
- Combines traditional features with a curvaceous design
- Dishwasher safe
- Quality European design
No Pressure Coffee Dripper
There is a coffee revolution going on. Espresso is so over. All that steam and pressure burns your artisan coffee grounds… Anyone who knows anything knows that drip coffee preserves the taste and aroma of the bean far better than an aggressive espresso machine. In a cheeky nostalgic nod to tradition, we have styled our one-cup dripper like the redundant Italian stove-top classic. A great gift for coffee quaffing hipsters. Use standard size 4 filter papers. Drop by drop, no pressure.
Dimensions: Packaging 140x100mm
Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker
Clean up is taken care of with a rinse of the filter and the carafe can be simply popped into the dishwasher on the top shelf.
Crystal clear borosilicate glass
Stainless steel filter basket
Cool cork grip with leather strap
8 cups / 0.5 L
23.8 cm x 17.5 cm
Aeropress Coffee Maker
The AeroPress makes smooth, rich, pure Coffee & Espresso anywhere.
The AeroPress is a world famous brewing device, known for its delicious full flavoured coffee. Using an AeroPress is a fast, easy and convenient way to brew excellent coffee, heightening the sweetness and body in each cup.
Take it camping, boating, hiking, travelling and the AeroPress performs in its element while still remaining a functional everyday home and office coffee maker.
Simply place a filter in the Filter Cap and rinse with just off boil water, then add 17g of ground coffee, medium grind around caster sugar feel. Then fill to the desired level, stir and plunge.
AeroPress Coffee maker
350 Micro Filters
Alessi Pulcina Espresso Coffee Maker - 3 Cups
Pulcina coffee maker, designed by Michele de Lucchi, is a revolutionary moka that combines the technology developed by illycaffè and the design experience of Alessi. Made of aluminium casting, Pulcina encapsulates a small but substantial design innovation: its shape that makes it possible to prepare a practically perfect coffee!
Pulcina comes from a research entirely dedicated to the design and functionality of the espresso coffee maker. As a result of this study and the application of the technology developed by illycaffè, Pulcina is a high performance coffee maker with a boiler that stops dispensing the drink at the right time before the coffee gets a bitter aftertaste. This helps to enhance the full and rich aroma of this drink. The spout has been designed with the same attention to functional aspects: when pouring coffee, its special V shape, which recalls a chick's beak (hence the name of the coffee maker) allows it to perfectly stop the drop. The handle and plastic knob in colours black and red complete the coffee maker.
Bodum Chambord Coffee Maker 8 Cup (34oz)
Coffee maker, 8 cup, 1.0 l, 34 oz
CHAMBORD® is a true original – the classic French press coffee maker designed in the fifties. And we still produce it with the same painstaking craftsmanship we used way back when with the original.
• The only difference in the production process since the fifties is our commitment to the highest standards of environmentally correct manufacturing, which is especially important during the chrome plating process.
• The frame and lid, made of stainless steel, undergo several chrome plating processes to obtain a durable shiny surface that will last for many years of intense use.
• The black CHAMBORD® Polypropylene handle comes in a matte finish that not only gives a comfortable grip while serving but adds to the classic quality of the design.
The French Press system has always been the simplest and ultimate way of brewing an excellent cup of coffee. Using fresh coarseground beans with water between 92 and 96 degrees celsius brings out the very best in all types of coffee. This classic design makes 3 to 12 cups of coffee in just 4 minutes.