You've Got Problems
- YOU'VE GOT PROBLEMS: A party game created by Jack Dire, the creator of Superfight, Red Flags, and Blank Marry Kill. Players will try to get you to pick good things that will happen to you, while sabotaging each other before you choose by playing problem cards.
- PARTY TIME: This game has been designed to be fun and funny for all kinds of people in groups of 3 to 10 (or more). You’ve Got Problems is great for parties and game nights with big crowds. Let the party begin!
- FUN WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS: What could be more fun than spending a Saturday night with a group of friends or family, some pizza and a few glasses of wine accompanied by a box full of “problems”? Not many things will ensure a night of laughter and fun like an adult game night with You’ve Got Problems. Give it a try!
- EXPANSION PACKS: Spice things up with our two expansion packs! Want to make the game dirtier? Get the red expansion, You’ve Got Dirty Problems. Want to make it geekier? Get the orange expansion, You’ve Got Geeky Problems, and shuffle into the game! All of our games are customizable to fit whatever you and your friends are into... Well, almost.
- ENDLESS FUN: This fun and enjoyable game will have your party going til the wee hours of the night. Party size and stamina always vary, so play until you don’t want to play anymore, then count up the points!
The Voting Game
The Voting Game is an adult party game that uncovers the hilarious truth about your friendships. Each Round, vote anonymously for the player that is described by the current question. Tally the votes and watch as the personalities of your friends are revealed.
Play with friends new and old, expect to discover things that you didn’t know about the other players and yourself! Winning is possible but not important. The Voting Game includes game variations, question cards and voting cards for up to 10 players.
How to play
The game begins when the first question card is revealed. e.g. Who would survive the longest in a zombie apocalypse?
Players then vote anonymously for the player that is best described by the question.
Results are tallied and revealed to the group – Laughter is guaranteed!
Players receiving votes guess one player per vote. If they guess correctly, the truth is revealed.
For questions where a single player receives more than half of the vote each player that voted for them gets a point. First to 10 points wins!
Pick Your Poison NSFW Edition
The “Would you rather…?” adult party game.
Find out which of your friends is just as messed up as you thought.
Example Poison Cards (350 included)
Participate in a nursing home orgy.
Donate half your paycheck to the KKK
Draw a penis between your first and last name every time you write your name.
Take five shots of tequila every morning at breakfast.
”The best drinking game anyone’s ever brought to game night.”
”Hands down the most fun adult party game I’ve ever played!”
”Cards Against Humanity + Would You Rather = So much fun”
Each Round one player is the Judge.
The Judge combines two Poison cards creating a really hard “would you rather…?” scenario.
Players ask questions about the Poison cards and the Judge expands on them as they wish.
Players anonymously “Pick their poison” and hope the other players agree with them.
Votes are revealed and points are tallied by the Judge. The Judge wins when players disagree, players win when they vote with the majority of other players.
- Game Board
- 350 Poison Cards
- Pick and Double Down cards for 16 players
- Score Sheet
- 5 house rules
*This adult party game is intended for ages 17+
Who'S The Dude Game
- Inflatable Dude doll adds a hilarious twist to your classic charades party game
- Game set includes 440 unique charades, score sheets and different ways to play
- Fun tasks challenge you to express yourself and have fun with friends
What Do You Meme | Aussie Edition
Party card game for friends for the social media generation!
Think you've got what it takes to out-meme your friends IRL? Compete to create the funniest meme by pairing Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. A rotating judge picks the best combination each round. Play until you're hungry, at which point stop playing and order a pizza.
The rules are simple. Each round, a rotating judge plays a Photo Card and everyone else plays a Caption Card to complete the meme. The judge decides the funniest pairing, and whoever played the winning Caption Card wins the round. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Suddenly Drunk: Hardcore Expansion
Joking Hazard - Cyanide & Happiness
Compete against your friends to finish a comic with a funny punchline. It's a game that is equal parts creative storytelling and feeling bad about yourself.
The game includes a deck of 370 unique panel cards (we did the math, and that’s over 50 million combinations of comics) most of which are so messed up we can’t show them on our website without censoring them!!!
Players: 3 or more
Please Note: Joking Hazard a party game from the minds of the hit webcomic Cyanide & Happiness and is not suitable for children.