nanoblock is a micro sized building block from Japan. Start building on a scale never seen before! This amazingly small micro sized block makes it possible to create detailed masterpieces from tiny animals and miniature musical instruments to architectural landmarks from around the globe. With exciting models to appeal to every personality, nanoblock is sure to captivate builders of all ages.
- With between 200-550 blocks, each nanoblock Sites to See takes between 20-60 minutes to complete
- Includes detailed colour instructions & spare blocks
- Popular with boys and girls 12+ years
- Loved by the young and young at heart
|Create a magical world of display and play with these punch-out sets. Made from thick, sturdy board, each set has pieces that easily slide into companion slots for instant assembly. Brighten shelves, desks and tabletops. Perfect for stocking stuffers!
- 4 chunky sheets per box to pop out
- each sheet measures 5"x 7"
- made from recycled paper printed with vegetable inks
- conforms to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE standards
- recommended ages 4 and up
Explore this exciting kit and blow mega bubbles, create 3D bubble shapes, make a bubble snake and discover some wacky water tricks. Includes 7 fun experiments to encourage early stem learning and scientific thinking. Compatible with the National curriculum.
Contents: bubble solution, bubble wand, glycerine, funnel, 2 wooden sticks, 12 connectors, 20 reusable straws (18 clear and 2 striped), balloon, 2 rubber bands, string, washer, printed card pieces, stickers and full colour 16-page Lab booklet.
Reach for the stars and touch them with this mini telescope. It may be pocket sized but this handy gadget is more powerful than it looks, magnifying small or distant objects so they appear up to 100X closer. Perfect for on the move - just extend the lens when you want to see things more clearly.