Want 15% OFF your next order?
Sign up to our newsletter below for your online discount code.
You'll also receive updates on our best new products and sales!
You made it! Congratulations on starting your own online store!
This is your shop’s frontpage, and it’s the first thing your customers will see when they arrive. You’ll be able to organize and style this page however you like.
You can start adding products to your shop by heading into the Admin Area.
The German philospher Meister Eckhart said, "If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, ‘thank you,’ that would suffice.”
Thankful people are happy people. Research has shown that the simple act of expressing gratitude makes people happier, it helps strengthen relationships, it improves our health and changes our outlook on life for the better.
Take some time out today to adopt an attitude of gratitude and write down five things that you are truly thankful for in your life. I’ll start the exercise off by sharing my own list below:
• I'm unbelievably thankful for my beautiful family; your love, wisdom and support have made me the person I am today.
• I'm thankful for the many stamps in my passport; they remind me of fun-filled adventures that I'll remember always.
• I'm thankful for my insatiable thirst for knowledge; I make an effort to learn something new every day.
• I'm thankful for great music that has become the soundtrack to my life; my love for U2, Lauryn Hill, Destiny's Child and The Beatles knows no bounds.
• I'm thankful for the written word; whether I'm reading a great book or putting my thoughts down on paper, words have always made me incredibly happy.
When you reflect on your blessings, you'll come to see that this life is pretty amazing!