Want 15% OFF your next order?
Sign up to our newsletter below for your online discount code.
You'll also receive updates on our best new products and sales!
You made it! Congratulations on starting your own online store!
This is your shop’s frontpage, and it’s the first thing your customers will see when they arrive. You’ll be able to organize and style this page however you like.
You can start adding products to your shop by heading into the Admin Area.
Jobs at Opus
- Full Time & Part time hours available. Weekend flexibility a must.
- Australia's leading gift and homewares store
A typical day in the job:
- Proactively assisting customers with enquiries, with a follow-up mentality
- Merchandising and basic styling to keep our store looking fresh and innovative
- Working with the media team to keep our online platforms (i.e. website) up-to-date and user-friendly
- Going above and beyond for your colleagues and customers, with a focus on sales and service
What we are looking for:
The success of our business is based largely on an energetic team, where enthusiasm is a given. We foster a team-orientated environment, priding ourselves on our willingness to jump in and help each other - always with a smile. A lengthy retail background isn't a must, however, a genuine interest in homewares and design is paramount.
You will have a flexible roster that will see you happily working some weekend days as well as some extra hours leading up to the Christmas period.
What's on offer:
- A beautiful, newly refurbished space with high ceilings and natural light to die for!
- A close-knit, friendly and supportive team that appreciate a healthy working environment (and a sense of humour)
- Staff discounts for the savvy decorator
- A chance to sell and advocate some of the world's best homeware (and fashion) brands
If you’re interested in joining an awesome team of talented individuals, send us your resume and a paragraph or two telling us about how you can add value to this iconic business: firstname.lastname@example.org