OPUS is growing all the time and we are constantly in need of highly talented staff. We are typically looking for casual and full time employees in our stores and here is a brief run-down of what we require. If you think you are the right person for the job please contact us any time!
Retail Assistants - Homeware & Gifts
– Full Time 5 Days, Weekend flexibility a must.
– Australia’s leading gift and homeware stores.
A typical day in the job:
– Proactively assisting customers with enquiries, with a follow-up mentality
– Merchandising and basic styling to keep our store looking fresh and innovative
– Working with the media team to keep our online platforms up-to-date and user-friendly
– Going beyond for your colleagues and customers, with a focus on sales and service
What we are looking for:
The success of our business is based largely on an energetic team, where enthusiasm is essential every day. We foster a team-orientated environment, priding ourselves on our willingness to jump in and help each other – always with a smile.
You will have a flexible roster that will see you happily working some weekend days as well as some extra hours leading up to the Christmas period.
What’s on offer:
– Scope to grow into a management position if you consistently perform well
– Beautiful, newly refurbished retail stores
– A close-knit, friendly and supportive team that appreciate a healthy working environment
– Staff discounts for the savvy decorator
– A chance to sell and advocate some of the world’s best homeware brands
If you’re interested in joining an awesome team of talented individuals, send us your resume and a paragraph or two telling us about how you can add value to this iconic business:
- Contact Name: Chris Tourgelis
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org