East Coast Australia Travel Guide: 7th Edition by Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet East Coast Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dive the Great Barrier Reef, cruise Sydney Harbour and explore Melbourne's laneways -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Australia's East Coast and begin your journey now.
Inside Lonely Planet East Coast Australia
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, environment, climate change, cuisine, wine, sports
- Over 100 maps
- Covers Sydney, NSW Central Coast, Byron Bay, Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Fraser Island, Cairns, Great Barrier Reef and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet East Coast Australia, the most comprehensive guide to Australia's East Coast, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.