Murchison Hume - Everything Laundry Soap
The only detergent you need for every garment, every time. Designed for hand-washing delicate garments, soaking and machine washing in hot, warm or cold water. Suitable for use on all washables including silk, linen, wool and most synthetic fabrics.
- Large Loads/Top Loading Machines: Add up to 1.7 oz/50ml of laundry soap before clothes, being careful not to overcrowd. Always use the coldest temperature possible to avoid shrinking or fading.
- Medium Loads/Top Loading or HE Machines: Add up to 1oz (30ml).
- Small Loads/Top loading or HE Machines: Add up to .70oz (20ml).
- For Hand-Washing: Add up to .33oz (10ml) to a basin of warm water. Gently squeeze the garment to work the soap through and rinse thoroughly. Roll in a towel to dry. Hang woven fabrics to dry or dry flat (knits).
- Fresh Stains: Apply detergent directly to stain and scrub gently with a small laundry brush. Older Stains: Pre-treat by adding up to 1.7oz (50ml) to a basin of warm water and allow to soak before the regular wash cycle.
Basil, Mandarin, Kale - Like your favourite salad! A bright, botanical blend of just-cut greens and herbs is rounded out with juicy citrus. This is a fresh, clean fragrance that everybody loves.