Meet Dita, a bold and seductive red that lives up to its name — it’s a real tease! This killer colour’s cup runneth over with sensuality while its formula is far more innocent: it’s made with 84% plant-based ingredients from natural origin and renewable raw materials.
Dita, like all of our PURE colour range, is a 10-free nail polish.
- Combining intense colour with impressive staying power, Dita keeps going for five days’ wear.
- Even coverage, high shine, what a result!
Plant-based nail polish
What does that mean? Our PURE colour range is made with plant-sourced natural ingredients, including renewable raw materials such as manioc and cotton. As a result, these polishes contain plant-derived solvents rather than those made from petrochemicals.
And we’ve said bye-bye to the following, too: paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
Perfect mani made easy!
Preparation is the secret to a faultless manicure. Start with a clean surface (remove old polish and wash and dry hands) and get all of your kit ready – no rummaging around for your phone mid mani—this is a smudge-free zone!
1. Begin with a layer of base coat for a longer-lasting manicure, protected nails and a smooth surface for your colour to adhere to.
2. Apply a coat of Miky with just three brushstrokes: one down the middle and then one either side. This pro-technique is child’s play thanks to our specially-designed brush.
3. To amp up the coverage, apply a second coat.
4. The secret to a salon-style finish? A slick of topcoat for an extra-glossy shine and longer wear. Add an extra coat the next day to extend wear even further.