Eva boasts a pastel coral pink tone to bring a dose of warmth to your look and is enriched with starflower oil and plant keratin to nourish your nails. With colour this bright and formula this gentle, it’s all about Eva.
Eva is a plant-based, 10-free nail polish. Thumbs up!
- Up to five days of colour – providing you treat your manicure with respect!
- Smooth coverage and glossy shine.
Plant-based nail polish
What does that mean? Our PURE colour range is made with plant-sourced natural ingredients, including renewable raw materials such as manioc and cotton. As a result, these polishes contain plant-derived solvents rather than those made from petrochemicals.
And we’ve said bye-bye to the following, too: paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
Perfect mani made easy!
Preparation is the secret to a faultless manicure. Start with a clean surface (remove old polish and wash and dry hands) and get all of your kit ready – no rummaging around for your phone mid mani—this is a smudge-free zone!
1. Begin with a layer of base coat for a longer-lasting manicure, protected nails and a smooth surface for your colour to adhere to.
2. Apply a coat of Miky with just three brushstrokes: one down the middle and then one either side. This pro-technique is child’s play thanks to our specially-designed brush.
3. To amp up the coverage, apply a second coat.
4. The secret to a salon-style finish? A slick of topcoat for an extra-glossy shine and longer wear. Add an extra coat the next day to extend wear even further.