Wild Science Weird Slime Goo
- 8 activities, each building on the last
- Make popping fish eggs, ghastly eyeballs and large blood clots
- Create 2 metres of gizzards and some ghostly jellyfish
- Mix green worms, tadpole soup, wrinkly leeches and more
- Learn about gruesome special effects and gels
- Explore the Wild Science of ion diffusion and cross-linked polymers
- Dimensions: 56.3Lx28.5Wx22.5Hcm
- Contents: 4g natural sodium alginate, 30ml of 16% calcium chloride solution, colour instructions, safety goggles, gloves, tools and containers
Barnyard Magnets 24 Pieces
Wooden magnets for boards (or another magnetic surface) based on a farmyard theme. Perfectly suited for discovering the world of farms while having fun. Wooden toy. Closed colour box with fabric handle.
Rat-a-Tat Cat - A fun numbers card game with Cats (and a few rats!)
A game of suspense, strategy, and anticipation. Get rid of the high cards (rats) and go for the low cards (cats). Sneak a peek, draw two, or swap cards for an added twist. The person with the lowest score wins the game (A poker face helps!).
As children play Rat-a-Tat Cat, they develop a sense of timing and an understanding of basic, but essential, mathematical concepts. They learn ways to remember their cards and strategies to figure out what cards other players might have. They also begin to develop an intuitive sense of probability. Rat-a-tat Cat requires skill, strategy, and awareness, challenging both young children and adults.
* 54 cards
* Rules of play
Pie Face Game
Pie Face is an exciting game full of fun and suspense! Add your own whipped cream (or wet sponge) to the “hand” and turn the handles, then watch out – someone’s going to get splatted! Score a point for each turn of the handle that doesn’t result in a face splat – the first player with 25 points wins.
Janod - Duonimo Puzzle 20 Pcs
Help everyone find their homes by matching the correct animal with their respective dwellings. The bee has a hive, the dog a kennel, but where does the little boy live? Surely not in the fishbowl! 20 sturdy cardboard pieces make up the homes for 10 different animals in a jigsaw fashion. Sweet and entertaining they will help the littlies with association and you can also turn them over and play with them as a memory game to find a pair. Presented in a storage box, they pack up easily and store compactly.
Dimensions: 14cm x 7.5cm x 0.3cm
Age Range: 2 - 5 years
Animal Friends Board Game
Knock, knock! Who's there? Guess who your mystery friend is before your opponent guesses theirs! A classic and fun game of deduction.
- features unique double-sided plastic free game board with flip-around windows
- 2 players
- average gameplay 10 minutes
- made from recycled materials and printed with vegetable inks.
- for ages 4-8
- meets and exceeds all safety standards.