Shipping & Delivery
All pricing listed is in Australian Dollars
Australia - Free shipping on orders over $50. Flat rate of $5,95 on orders under $50.
What if I’m not home to receive my delivery?
In the event that you are not home to receive your delivery, the shipping company will leave a calling card with instructions to collect or arrange re-delivery. To ensure your order reaches you safe and sound, we will need your autograph upon delivery. Every order is trackable, an email with the tracking number is emailed out to you when the order is about to ship. Responsibility is placed on the customer to keep on top of tracking status. If an undelivered package is not collected within 10 business days, Australia post will return the package to us. All returned packages will be at the cost to the customer.
Can you deliver my order to my work address?
You bet! In fact, we prefer it! Just make sure you include your business name in the check-out so our delivery driver can find you easily and a phone number in case the driver has trouble finding you.
When should I expect to receive my order?
Please Allow 2-3 business days for your order to be despatched from our warehouse. Once your order is processed you will receive an email with tracking information. Using the tracking information sent out to you is the best way to keep an eye on your package as it makes its way to you! Delivery times are estimated by your location and are to be used as a guide only. Please allow up to 7 business days for domestic orders and up to 14 days for international orders. Although we endeavour to ship items out as quickly as possible, there may be some delay around sale times and public holidays. If for any reason your despatch time is likely to fall outside of our lead times, OPUS will be in contact to advise you of the delay, we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Do you ship internationally?
OPUS has partnered with Australia Post to provide fast and reliable shipping to most corners of the world. We currently offer shipping to these countries: USA, UK, Canada China France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, Spain and Sweden. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details on shipping to other countries. Shipping is calculated at a flat rate per kilogram. It is important to note, we cannot send items with batteries or dangerous flammable liquids internationally.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes, we do! On the Cart page select the Pick-up option and choose your preferred pickup date and time. Orders can be picked up from our Paddington store within trading hours Monday - Saturday. Please bring a valid ID and your Order Number with you for verification.
On the occasion that an item is sold out or unavailable we will contact you as soon as possible to either offer a replacement item or arrange to pick up when the items are back in stock. Orders placed before 3 pm will be available for pick-up the following day from 10 am. Orders made after 3 pm will be available for pickup 2 days later from 10 am.
OPUS Free Gift Wrapping
Is your order intended as a gift for someone special? We’re glad to offer complimentary gift wrapping at checkout for all online orders. If you would like your gift wrapped, simply tick the ‘Add Gift Wrapping’ option at checkout, and we will go ahead and wrap your entire order. Please note, when you choose gift wrapping your entire order will be wrapped, not individual items.
Purchasing and Returns Policy
OPUS has been in business for 50 years and our main aim is to make our customers happy! This is why our purchase and returns policy are easy to understand and above all, it gives you peace of mind:
- When placing an order, it is vital that you double check you have entered correct and clear delivery information, your phone number and if applicable the phone number of the person receiving the delivery. Incorrect delivery details can lead to delays, lost or returned parcels. Costs in resolving issues relating to incorrect delivery details are at the expense of the customer.
- We will contact any customer within 3 days of making an order if there is likely to be a delay. As mentioned, lead times can vary depending on destination. Orders are despatched from Sydney Metro on a daily basis. During busy times and bad weather, understandably delivery time may be extended. The customer understands that we rely on a third party to make the delivery. Australia Post (Parcel post) http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/domestic-delivery-times.html.
- Exchanges: If a customer would like to exchange an item they must first email us with a request (email@example.com) within one week of receiving the order. After approval, we will inform them of what the return instructions are. All postage costs associated with the exchange are the responsibility of the customer. Any items sent back without prior notice via email may not be honoured. OPUS does not allow any refund for change of mind.
- Faulty Goods: OPUS takes pride in triple checking the quality of its goods prior to delivery. If you do however receive an item that does appear broken or faulty please contact us immediately. To make a claim for faulty good/s please supply photographic evidence to support your claim. The first step is to email us as soon as you receive your item with a detailed description of the issue (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once approved, we will request that the item is shipped back to us for assessment. If we determine that the fault is indeed through no fault of the customer we will then replace the goods or refund the cost of the good in question. If the good is being replaced by OPUS we will also cover the cost of sending the good back to the customer.
- Prices, listed are “Online Only’ prices and are subject to change without notice. There may be price differences between our retail stores and our online store.
- Items which appear as “in stock” online, may not be in stock at any of our stores. Please call if you wish to check if something is available in-store.
- We cannot guarantee that any item is in stock at the time of purchase. If there is a delay in fulfilling an online order we will notify the customer within 3 days.
- If an order is unsuccessfully delivered and returned to us through no fault of our own, all secondary postage costs are the responsibility of the customer. (Australia Post cost price). If an order is incorrectly addressed we also reserve the right to charge a customer's credit card for the cost of re-shipping an order.
- Where an item has been returned (RTS) due to a customer not being available at the time of delivery or item has not been collected from Australia post or Courier Agent within 2 week period, any return postage costs will need to be paid by the customer.
- We do not accept order cancellations. Once an order is received by us it is deemed to be final so it is important that you check your order and review it before you submit it.
- All item prices and shipping costs appear in Australian Dollars.
- Free Shipping on purchases over $50 is valid on domestic, Australia wide orders only. This offer is not valid on ‘In Store Only’ items including furniture. Please contact the store for phone orders and further details on domestic delivery.