ThinkFun - Code: Robot Repair Game
ThinkFun - Escape Room: Stargazer’s Manor
A Mysterious, Interactive Party Game What are “Escape the Room” games? Escape the Room games began as digital adventures and quickly turned into real-life events all around the world where players are locked in a room and must uncover clues and hidden objects to escape. ThinkFun’s version of Escape the Room allows you to bring all the excitement of these experiences into your very own home! The Mystery: It’s 1869 and the town’s well-respected astronomer has not been seen since the untimely passing of his wife. Recently, strange things have been happening at his manor – loud and unfamiliar noises, an unpleasant smell, and smoke billowing from the observatory. It’s up to you and your guests to solve the mystery at the Stargazer’s Manor! The Objective: Spend an evening working with your guests to solve puzzles, unlock hidden clues, and unravel the mystery of the Stargazer’s Manor. Will you and your guests be able to solve the mystery and save the astronomer before time runs out?
- Scene Card, 5 Sealed Envelopes, Secret Items (inside the 5 sealed envelopes) Solution Wheel and Instruction Manual
- Skill: Logic and Problem Solving
- Age: 10 and Up
- Players: 2 or More Players
- Box Size: 20 x 5 x 26.7 cm
ThinkFun - Dog Crimes Game
- Select a challenge card and place its corresponding crime token on the game board
- Use your challenge card clues to place the six dogs around the game board
- Correctly identify the dog sitting in front of the crime token, and – YOU WIN!
It’s the perfect game for dog lovers and anyone who loves a good mystery!
Ages 8 to adult
- Game Board
- 6 Dog Tokens (with token stands)
- 6 Crime Tokens
- 40 Challenge Cards with Solutions
ThinkFun - Rush Hour Game
- Skill: Logic & Problem Solving
- Age: 8 and up
- Players: 1 player
ThinkFun - Code Master Programming Logic Game
Learn the basics of program flow
- Single Player game
- Ages to Adult
There are 60 levels to try, increasing in complexity. For each level your avatar needs to travel to an exotic world in search of crystals. Given the challenge ahead you need to create a program flow that will achieve your goal. There is only one correct solution for each level. This game teaches the player the basics of understanding how to approach a problem in programming code. It uses basic concepts so the player is not burdened by language syntax.
What's in the box
- 1 Avatar
- 6 Crystals
- 10 Maps with 60 Levels
- 12 Guide Scrolls
- 12 Action Tokens
- 8 Conditional Tokens
- Instructions with Solutions
- Creative & Critical Thinking
ThinkFun - Hacker Coding Game
- What you get - Hacker is a cybersecurity coding game and STEM toy for boys and girls age 10 and up where you learn programming principles through fun gameplay. It includes a game grid, control panel, challenge booklet, 2 agent tokens, 9 movement tiles, 13 revolving platform tiles, 5 double-sided transaction tiles, a transaction link token, 3 data file tokens, 2 exit point tokens, a virus token, alarm token, 2 lock tokens, and a solution booklet.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills - Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills as well as core programming principles, and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- Comes with multi-level challenges - Comes with 120 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- Suitable for 10+ years