Cards Against Humanity AU Edition V2.0
Cards Against Humanity AU Edition V2.0
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.
The more you swap … the more you score!
Swingers have more fun! Join the swinging community in the game that's all about swapping partners, collecting tokens and having fun.
Get creative as you act, sculpt and draw the naughty words on the swingers cards for your partner to guess. Do it before time runs out and you both win tokens.
But watch out, your partner may have their eye on another swinger with a lot more tokens than you and given the chance may swap partners… but don't worry because you can swap partners too!
Try a 3sum and go head-to-head with other swingers for bonus tokens and the choice of a new partner. Swingers keep swapping partners and collecting tokens until one pair of swingers has enough tokens to win the game.
Why stick with the same team for the whole game when you can swap partners?
- 200 x Swingers Cards
- 1 x Modelling Clay Pot
- 1 x Swingers Pencil
- 1 x Dice
- 1 x Drawing Pad
- 1 × 30-second Timer
- 200 x Tokens
- 1 x Rules
Buzzed Card Game
It’s simple — take turns drawing a card from the top of the deck. When it’s your turn, read the card out loud and either you or the group will drink based on the prompt on the card, depending on what it is. Lather, rinse, repeat. Designed for 3 to up to 20 players.
WHAT’S INSIDE: 180 cards, printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
GamBy purchasing this game, you release BUZZED from any and all liability related to or stemming from any gameplay, including from any action, inaction, or use of the game by any player, and you and all players further release BUZZED from any claims or actions of any kind resulting from any gameplay. You further acknowledge that if consuming alcoholic beverages when playing this game, that you are at least 18 years of age and that you will play responsibly. Alcohol consumption is not required to play this game.
Ages: 18 + | Players: 3 +
- ADULTS ONLY: This is a drinking game, designed for ages 18+. Drink responsibly!
- HOW TO PLAY: It’s simple — take turns drawing a card from the top of the deck. When it’s your turn, read the card out loud and either you or the group will drink based on the prompt on the card, depending on what it is. Lather, rinse, repeat. Designed for 3 to up to 20 players.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: 180 cards, printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
In the Box:
- 180 x Cards
- 1 x Rules
Throw Throw Burrito
The world's first dodgeball card game. Collect cards. Play your hand. Throw things at your friends.
Throw Throw Burrito is what you get when you cross a card game with dodgeball. Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them. So clear some space and put away the antiques, because you’ve never played a card game quite like this before.
How it works: Place a pair of burritos on a table and draw cards. Keep your cards a secret. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does. If someone plays Burrito Cards, a Battle ensues. Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy toy burritos. Declare war on your friends. Some battles only involve a handful of players. Others force the entire table to engage in a Burrito War. Duel to determine the winner. During a Burrito Duel, two players must stand back to back, walk three paces, and FIRE.
Ages: 7 + | Players: 2 - 6
Ping Pong Sing Song
New Phone Who Dis?
- ADULTS ONLY: This game was created for ages 17+. NOT intended for children. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- THE PARTY (GAME): This is the 100% offline text message party game where players compete to create the funniest text message thread.
- HOW TO PLAY: Players rotate drawing a sent (or “inbox”) card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest reply card. Once everyone in the group has played their chosen reply card, the judge decides which combo is the funniest. That person gets a point. At the end of the game, the player with the most points wins! Designed for 3 to up to 20 players.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: 240 Inbox cards and 300 Reply cards, printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN: Did you know that we also make other awesome games? Check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme (plus a ton of fun expansion packs), and several NEW adult party games for ages 17+ and we’re adding family-friendly games to the lineup!
Cards Against Humanity Absurd Box
- 300 brand-new cards to mix into your game.
- This one's pretty weird.
- This is an expansion. Requires the main game.
- You have nothing to lose but your chains!