You've Got Problems
- YOU'VE GOT PROBLEMS: A party game created by Jack Dire, the creator of Superfight, Red Flags, and Blank Marry Kill. Players will try to get you to pick good things that will happen to you, while sabotaging each other before you choose by playing problem cards.
- PARTY TIME: This game has been designed to be fun and funny for all kinds of people in groups of 3 to 10 (or more). You’ve Got Problems is great for parties and game nights with big crowds. Let the party begin!
- FUN WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS: What could be more fun than spending a Saturday night with a group of friends or family, some pizza and a few glasses of wine accompanied by a box full of “problems”? Not many things will ensure a night of laughter and fun like an adult game night with You’ve Got Problems. Give it a try!
- EXPANSION PACKS: Spice things up with our two expansion packs! Want to make the game dirtier? Get the red expansion, You’ve Got Dirty Problems. Want to make it geekier? Get the orange expansion, You’ve Got Geeky Problems, and shuffle into the game! All of our games are customizable to fit whatever you and your friends are into... Well, almost.
- ENDLESS FUN: This fun and enjoyable game will have your party going til the wee hours of the night. Party size and stamina always vary, so play until you don’t want to play anymore, then count up the points!
Pick Your Poison NSFW Edition
The “Would you rather…?” adult party game.
Find out which of your friends is just as messed up as you thought.
Example Poison Cards (350 included)
Participate in a nursing home orgy.
Donate half your paycheck to the KKK
Draw a penis between your first and last name every time you write your name.
Take five shots of tequila every morning at breakfast.
”The best drinking game anyone’s ever brought to game night.”
”Hands down the most fun adult party game I’ve ever played!”
”Cards Against Humanity + Would You Rather = So much fun”
Each Round one player is the Judge.
The Judge combines two Poison cards creating a really hard “would you rather…?” scenario.
Players ask questions about the Poison cards and the Judge expands on them as they wish.
Players anonymously “Pick their poison” and hope the other players agree with them.
Votes are revealed and points are tallied by the Judge. The Judge wins when players disagree, players win when they vote with the majority of other players.
- Game Board
- 350 Poison Cards
- Pick and Double Down cards for 16 players
- Score Sheet
- 5 house rules
*This adult party game is intended for ages 17+
Who'S The Dude Game
- Inflatable Dude doll adds a hilarious twist to your classic charades party game
- Game set includes 440 unique charades, score sheets and different ways to play
- Fun tasks challenge you to express yourself and have fun with friends
Truth Or Dare Challenge Card Game
How far will you go to be victorious in the game of Truth or Dare? There's only one way to find out!
Be the first person to get rid of all your Truth or Dare cards to win, in the fast and furious game where daring deeds and telling truths, rule.
Answer pop culture trivia questions to force your opponent to tell the truth. But watch out, because if you answer a question incorrectly you'll have to complete a (probably embarrassing) dare!
To win, will you lick something gross, run around the block barking like a dog or cartwheel until you pass out? Play Truth or Dare to find out how far you will go to win!
- Learn secrets about one another...
- ... and take on bold challenges!
- The first person to get rid of all their cards, WINS!
- Fun for young and old adults!
- Beautifully gift packaged
Inclusions: 75 Truth or Dare Cards, 75 Trivia Cards, Instructions
Players: 2 - 6
Ages: 12 and above. Not suitable for children 3 years and under due to choking hazard
Superfight - A Game Of Absurd Arguments
SUPERFIGHT is a game where you argue with your friends over ridiculous fights. The game is very simple. It's fun for all levels and kinds of players. Combine character and attribute cards to make ridiculous fights and argue over who would win.
Features 500 cards, split between character cards (white cards), and powers and weaknesses (black cards). Each player chooses one white card and one black card from their hand to create a fighter and places those cards face down and discards their remaining cards. Next, both players turn over their cards with maximum dramatic tension to reveal their fighters. Laughter occurs. Each player then draws a random black card from the deck and adds it to their fighter. More laughter....
Embrace the hand life has dealt you and argue why your fighter would win the fight. Your friends/future arch rivals vote for a winner and he/she takes home the point and takes on a new challenger. What happens in the event of a tie? Uh... SMOKE BOMB! Just kidding.
Suddenly Drunk: Hardcore Expansion
Joking Hazard - Cyanide & Happiness
Compete against your friends to finish a comic with a funny punchline. The game includes a deck of 370 unique panel cards (we did the math, and that’s over 50 million combinations of comics) most of which are so messed up we can’t show them on our website without censoring them!!!
Players: 3 or more
Please Note: Joking Hazard a party game from the minds of the hit webcomic Cyanide & Happiness and is not suitable for children.
Cards Against Humanity Red Box Expansion
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people! Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card.
Recommended for Ages 18+
300 more cards: 230 white and 70 black.
Cards Against Humanity Red Box is 100% authentic.