Life'S A Road Trip - Axel & Ash
Life’s a ROADTRIP is the latest addition to the popular ‘Insert Your Story’ series. Designed to help you plan, experience and record the road trip of your dreams, this jam-packed journal will inspire you to escape on wheels and explore the road less travelled.
Featuring a range of unique design aspects, Life’s a ROADTRIP includes fun writing prompts, striking photography and inspiring stories from free-spirited travellers. With lists of hidden locations to discover, beautifully curated journaling pages and quotes that will push all of your wanderlust buttons – this journal will make you want to feel the pulse of the world, explore and get wonderfully lost in the thrill of it all.
Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2019
This annual bestseller ranks the hottest, must-visit countries, regions, cities and best-value destinations for 2019. Drawing on the knowledge and passion of Lonely Planet’s staff, authors and online community, we present a year’s worth of inspiration to take you out of the ordinary and into the unforgettable.
As self-confessed travel geeks, our staff collectively rack up hundreds of thousands of miles each year, exploring almost every destination on the planet. And every year, we ask ourselves: where are the best places in the world to visit right now? It’s a very hotly contested topic at Lonely Planet and generates more discussion than any other. Best in Travel is our definitive answer.
Inside Best in Travel 2019, you’ll discover the:
- Top ten countries, regions, cities and best-value destinations
- Best new attractions for families
- Best new openings and experiences
- Best new places to stay
- Top travel trends
Lonely Planet: The Cities Book
Lonely Planet's bestselling The Cities Book is back. Fully revised and updated, it's a celebration of 200 of the world's most exciting urban destinations, beautifully photographed and packed with trip advice and recommendations from our experts - making it the perfect companion for any traveller deciding where to visit next.
- Highlights and itineraries help travellers plan their perfect trip
- Urban tales reveal unexpected bites of history and local culture
- Discover each city's strengths, best experiences and most famous exports
- Includes the top ten cities for beaches, nightlife, food and more
- Lonely Planet co-founder Tony Wheeler shares his all-time favourite cities
- Fully revised and updated with the best cities to visit right now