Ridley's Balloon Modelling Kit
Have you ever watched a circus clown or street performer create hats and swords and amazing animals from simple, everyday balloons? It looks almost impossible, but they manage to wrestle those round rubbery sausages into the most wondrous of shapes. Before you know it, you've got a hat on your head or a sword in your hand, or you're the proud owner of a prancing poodle!
Balloon creations are not as tricky to make as you might think. With the right tools and instructions to guide you, making balloon creations is as simple as 1, 2, 3 and we've got just the kit to get you creating!
Our Ultimate Balloon Modelling Kit includes everything you need to make amazing balloon creations, all contained in a beautiful gift box decorated in a vintage style. There's an air pump for blowing up your balloons, a detailed instruction leaflet for guiding you through the process, 32 balloons in a variety of colours, and stickers to turn your balloon creations into animals with personality!
For anyone 6 years and above, this is a wonderfully hands-on gift to get you away from your screen and creating. What are you waiting for? Get Balloon Modelling!
- Learn how to make different balloon creations!
- Make dogs, rabbits, snakes, a butterfly, a sword, a hat and more!
- Air pump included so you don't need to blow them up yourself
- Dimensions: (of box) 27 x 15.5 x 4.5 cms
- Inclusions: 32 x Balloons, 1 x sheet eye stickers, 1 x instruction leaflet
- Ages: 6 and above. Not suitable for children 3 and under due to choking hazard
- Material: Cardboard / Rubber / Plastic